When will the 98% see true value creation in their life accounts?
It would seem I am jumping into the shark tank, but I would encourage observers to look behind the VooDoo the GOP hecklers are creating. Big government fear is the fake hole in the floor filled with pillows, or the anima-tronics wax museum special effects oozing with red liquid corn syrup. A giant illusion generated to scare the travelers and natives alike. Health care reform is exactly that– a market creation tool to enable total capitalistic expansion and new player entry. Welcome to the world people! True, this new marketplace is different from walking to the corner block and buying health, auto and home insurance from three different boutique shop owners; who you just sat next to at morning breakfast at the local diner. Value needs to be created throughout all economic classes because the working public has spending needs and concerns of more impact on the economy than the chip-stacking 2% who wish to bully the rest by the power of their portfolio. The effect of GOP economics IS the definition of the Master / Slave relationship creation. Funny we punish Paula Dean when she is the mouthpiece of MANY 2%’ers, regardless of the color of the other 98%…
The real scare is the increase of situations like D.C., Newtown, Colorado, fill in the blank, is the increasing rate of their occurrence. Regardless of psychological classification, it’s not the video games; it is the reality of human condition that our Wayne LaPierres’ are creating. Frustration that rises to the level of causing harm to fellow human beings is a response to the ‘Your My Slave’ mind programming that has been forced into the 98%’s brain cells during this past ‘recovery.’ ‘Hear that voice in your ear?’ The feeling of never getting out of the pit weighs heavy on the American public. The drama of the situation manifests itself in the bound and tied shackles that even prevent President Obama from ‘taking a long moment of silence’ for the victims of the latest D.C. Tragedy. It’s not becoming business as usual; it illustrates a pattern of unwillingness of the GOP led Congress to do what is best for the majority of the people who have voted. Factional groups must have a voice in a democracy, but they cannot be allowed to write or PURCHASE the scripted parts for the hard-working Americans. The GOP knows for them, their theater is just illusion. After getting a good adrenaline bump from their own creation, they can go home… but for the rest, roles are cast and until Congress becomes better stewards of human life. 98% are doomed to wander around in this B-movie Zombie Apocalypse, reading opinions of how America is failing instead of building a foundation for real prosperity.
Let’s jump OVER the shark tank instead… Apologies, Mr. Forbes, for hijacking your forum.
Anthony Maisano III
In response to ‘Don’t Be Fooled By Obama, It’s Government Policies That Are Tearing Us Apart’ located at http://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2013/09/17/dont-be-fooled-by-obama-its-government-policies-that-are-tearing-us-apart/